Position : Conceptual Designer / Art Director
Calling all visual thinkers, creative pioneers, and kickass designers! 📢
We are looking for those who see the picture the moment they first hear the idea, who have spent countless hours mastering their visual craft, and are searching for a new and exciting challenge!!
The challenge? Joining CBR Marketing in our never-ending mission to Redefine The Line!
Job description/Requirements of position
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or 5+ years experience within a similar agency environment – High Volume environment and tight deadlines. With at least 2+ years managing a team and quality control.
- Retail advertising experience preferential.
- A powerful creative portfolio is required – that demonstrates originality, innovation and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilise resources, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within scope.
Proficiency with software applications required, this includes , but is not limited to:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- The following would be a plus:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, persuasive negotiator, positive and innovative thinker.
- Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
- It is expected that work produced will require a minimal amount of feedback from the Head Of Design
- You should always be aware of the latest digital and technology trends
- Seniors at CBR are expected to inspire the more junior members of the team and, more significantly, you will be required to mentor them.
- Develop and execute conceptual designs across integrated campaigns with a copywriter
- Understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs
- Come up with award-worthy proactive ideas for our clients.
- Be client-facing and confident in presenting your own work .
- The following would be a plus: Adobe After Effects / Adobe Premier
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Attention to detail and craft.
- Creative excellence, proactivity, and innovative thinking
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS TO EMAIL AND INCLUDE DETAILED CV AND CREATIVE PORTFOLIO:
( Application will not be considered without a portfolio )
Closing dates for all applications : 30 September 2021
Communication will be made with shortlisted candidates only, if applicant has not received correspondence within
two weeks of closing date, please consider application as unsuccessful.